Let’s count them off now shall we?
- Round One: I had two fillings placed on my lower right side. Fun times were had by all.
- Round Two: I had two more fillings on the upper right side. Those hurt, even with novacane I was in tears.
- Round Three: I had two tiny fillings on the back side of my top two front teeth. Anyone noticing a pattern here?
- Round Four: I went back in because I thought something was wrong with my fillings in the back. No matter what I drank, hot, cold, or lukewarm, my teeth hurt like hell. Turns out getting my fillings aggravated my teeth which need pulled. So I’m shit outta luck.
- Round Find: We are on our way to see the oral surgeon for a consult regarding having my two teeth pulled. My dentist only wants me to have it done by an oral surgeon under general anesthesia because the last tooth I had pulled took four hours, I was awake and now I’m traumatized.
Five trips regarding my teeth in the past two months. I’m officially over the dentist. As soon as I get these pains in my mouth out!