Start: Thursday 12.01.2016
Finish: Thursday 08.28.2019
Italics: In progress
Date completed is in parentheses with a link to the post.
Work with the Boys to make Christmas gifts.
- Work on their baby books.
- Take the Boys to the Hall of Fame Parade.
- Bring the Boys to the Hall of Fame Fireworks.
- Let’s go bowling.
Make a jewelry box. (I’m making two – one large and one small.)(12.06.2016)
- Make the scrapbook of our reunion as a family.
- Upload my daily photos to 365project.org. (9/365)(Stunted)
- Take a photo a day. (9/365) (Stunted)
- Learn to make “paint dripped jars.”
- Buy Christmas cards to go with Boys’ gifts.
- Send birthday cards to close family and friends. (Make a list.)
- Attend 1st Friday at least once with Rob and once as a family.
- Take the Boys on the Polar Express.
- Send Christmas cards for 2 years. (
Make a list.)(2016 canceled)
- Take a group selfie every day on the way to Utah.
- Send flowers to Mama just because I love her.
- Go to a wine tasting with Mom.
- Keep up with Mother/Daughter Day.
- Have family photo taken.
- Finish scanning family photos.
- Go back to Yellow Springs with Mom.
- Plan a surprise for someone I love.
- Go camping for the first time.
- Get my 3rd & 4th tattoos.
- Watch 5 foreign films.
- Have “Mary Kay” type party.
- Get my 1st Mani/Pedi.
- Get a massage. (Spa day?)
- Read 25 books. (1/25)
- Get bright blue highlights.
- Get a psychic reading.
- Visit a museum.
- Watch 3 different entire Seasons of a shows I’ve never seen. (12.5.1016[The Night Of])
- Go on a photo walk/”me walk” downtown.
- Try karaoke.
- Ride a train.
- Attend a Supernatural Convention.
- Walk on the treadmill 15 mins/day 6 days/week for 1 month.
- Attempt to donate blood.
- Give up pop for 1 month.
- Get certified in Adult & Pediatric CPR.
- Get new glasses.
- Go without meat for 2 weeks.
- List all of my bad memories on a piece of paper. Then burn it.
- Meditate 10 mins/day for 2 weeks.
- Don’t get fast food for 1 month and save the money.
- Lose 50 pounds.
- Return to and keep my routine.
- Go 1 week only drinking water.
- Drink the daily amount of recommended water/day for 1 week.
- Walk at least 1000 steps/day for 3 months. (33/90)
- Organize the backroom.
- Make the bed every morning.
- Keep up with the laundry.
- Buy a new washing machine and dryer.
- Buy a TV for the bedroom.
- Organize my digital photos.
- Buy a fire extinguisher
- Answer 50 of my “deep thought” questions. (Edited: 50 deep questions,
12 semi-deep/silly questions 50 silly questions)
- Volunteer by writing letters to soldiers.*
- Post a daily pic to Instagram. (0/365)
Send a secret to PostSecret.com.
- Pay off my old credit card.
- Unsubscribe from all unwanted e-mailing lists.
- Don’t curse for 1 week.
- No Facebook games for 1 week. (Does not include basic social media.)
- Pay it forward by paying for a soldier’s lunch or meal.
- Spend a weekend unplugged.
Finish Christmas shopping by or before Dec 15th.
- Throw away 50 things (and no, mail doesn’t count). (5/50)
- Donate more than a few dollars to a charity.
- Get my passport.
- Try 10 new foods.
- Use Proactiv at least 3x/week.
- Don’t give up on this 101 list.
- Have a picnic outside with Rob
- Rewatch LOST with Rob.
- Stay in a hotel/bed & breakfast for at least 1-2 nights with Rob
- Complete a cross stitch for me & Rob (Have this one and the Boy’s all framed.)
- Watch/Rewatch 3 movie series with Rob.
Come up with my 101 list
- Attend at least 1 blog-related conference or class
- Make 5 blogging friends.
- Blog about each item as I check it off.
- Start my novel.
- Keep a “My Day in 6 Words” blog post for 6 months.
List 101 things that make me happy.
- List 50 places I’d like to visit.
Write a letter to myself on Day 1 to be opened on Day 1001.
- Write at least 1 post/day for 2 weeks.
- Write 5 new book reviews.
- Write 5 new product reviews.
- Tweet something non-blog related every day for 1 week. (1/7)
- Make a new list to start 05.28.2020.
- Keep a “One Line Journal” for each week for 6 months.
Answer “50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind.” Write my “year in review” post on December 30-31 every year.
- Learn to write good haikus.
*Places you can communicate with our soldiers: